05 May 2011

A rocky flower bed!

This photograph was taken at Porthcawl a beautiful seaside with some amazing rock formations, a few days ago, this was the first and last picture taken while we were there, as the battery ran for cover in the high wind argh!  I suppose I should have checked before we went out ay?  I had hoped to take how far up on the rocks the tree trunk has been washed up, oh! well perhaps another time.

I love going there as it was where we spent many times when courting 48 years ago!! HOW MUCH! it certainly doesn't feel like it :)  45 years married in June, bless him, if I had been married to me, I would have divorced me years ago.

2 comments:

Loli said...

Hello Faith, thank you for your comment, i'm happy to see you in my blog.
Beautiful place, 11 years married in june and i'm pisces:D
Have a nice week, a hug from Palma de Mallorca

Vicky Hayes said...

What a great picture - isn't it amazing that flowers can survive amongst all the rocks like this! 45 years of marriage is quite a thing these days!