11 July 2011

Friend card

A quick post tonight.  I was asked to do a "pretty" card for a friend, I hope she thinks this is pretty enough! It's much brighter IRL.  The digi stamp is by Cuddly Buddly. The papers are by Shabby Princess which I layered, I added some lace as per sketch I followed, sorry can't tell you whose, no name on it!      Stickled the balloons, and I bought the flower bouquet in "The Range"  All done in PS.
EDITED 12/7/11 I wanted to show you what second thoughts produce,  I am more pleased with this. What do you think?  I used some of the pins I had as a prize from KellyLou at Pink Paper Palace

10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

well i think its pretty - the papers are gorgeous .. so girly
Lisa x

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Faith :) well I think its very pretty and love those papers :) and the wee bunch of flowers you added is a nice finishing touch :) x

Vicky Hayes said...

It's definitely pretty! I love the lady with the bunch of balloons taking off!

Beryl K said...

Hi Faith, this is a very pretty card. Love the papers and the image
Beryl x

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Faith , I have a little something on my blog for you :)

kelly ledder said...

Beautiful card I just love it x

Pauline said...

This is lovely and sweet, and the papers are so pretty.

Anonymous said...

A very pretty card Faith! I really like both versions; the little bouquet is so sweet! xx

Dolly Daydreams said...

Great cards Faith like them both , just love the papers you have used and am sure your friend will be very pleased.

Marie

G Peplow said...

Hi Faith, your card's really pretty, love the coloured papers too and well done on your award, well deserved but I'll bet you're more interesting than that!!!!! LOL Gay xxx