26 April 2012

Sunflower CAS card

I have an Aunt whose birthday is next week, so I thought I'd incorporate her card into the Less is More challenge of Charms, I had a sun charm! what card to do with it?

I decided to follow the sun theme and use sunflowers, they are by Audrey Jean Roberts and I bought her bundle at DAISIE.  I had the SVG  freebie shaped card making kit from Sherry K Designs, I made it bigger to a DL size card.  The green card is textured by Papermania, the ribbon I've had for years and it's the last of it! The charm I had in a jewellery kit many many years ago, I think it was about 50 pence, I never did use the kit, but kept the charms that were in it.

Hope you like it.  I just noticed the edge of the white is shining (not blurred, that's only the background LOL) Inside I put a page of sunflower background from the kit, with the same shape as the white front, holding the verse.



I forgot to say which challenges DUH! Sorry

http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.co.uk/  Charms

http://www.alwayscrafting.blogspot.co.uk/  Yellow and Sunshine

http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/  Hello Sunshine

20 comments:

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

I love this shaped card Faith. It's very sunny and bright and the sun charm is gorgeous! Sarah x

Diane said...

What a stunning card, gorgeous colours and fantastic design....perfect!
Diane

Viv said...

Fabulous card Faith, loving the green & pretty sunflowers too:) Viv xx

Lynne said...

Beautiful sun shiney card (and my don`t we need some)Love the shape too.
Lynne xxx

Chrissie said...

This is really pretty Faith, what a super shape!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Bonnie said...

These are the prettiest sunflowers! I love the fancy shape of the card and the pretty charm.

Susan said...

Beautiful card, Faith! I love the shape and the daisies panel fits just perfectly! Great coloring too!

kingstonmama said...

Oh, beautiful! I love this shaped card. The yellow and green colors are so fresh and pretty. Perfect little charm, too. :) ann

Mandi said...

Lovely fresh card
Love the charm

Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

G Peplow said...

Hi Faith, What a pretty card and a happy sun charm! I love the shape of your card, Gay xxx

Sarn said...

That is SUCH a pretty card. I love it xxx

Lisa said...

Wonderfull card.
Lisa

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card Faith , great shape fab colours well done Hugs Elaine

Lisa Jane said...

what a fab shape .. i love this
Lisa x

Aileen said...

Gorgeous sunny card. The little charm is so sweet. Love the shape of your card too. x

shamraiz said...

Sunflower is my Favorite because it reflect true colors of nature and great feeling also friendly feeling:>)

Membership Cards
Plastic VIP Cards
scratch cards

Vicky Hayes said...

This is an example of a shaped card that works brilliantly! Love the colours, love the images and the charm is super too! Vicky x

Holly Young said...

This is really pretty! Such cheerful card! Love the shape of the card and that little sun charm is perfect!

Jenny said...

Oh how did I miss this little beauty last week!! Love the unique shape and beautiful sunflowers. That glowing card is quite a fun effect :0)
Jenny x

Dolly Daydreams said...

Wow what a super card !!LOve the beautiful bright colours and the textured card looks amazing . Fantastic shape and super design too !

Marie