09 August 2012

Blue and Green

Less is More this week is -

As it is the first of the month and colour we have chosen
Blue & Green
There is an old saying
Blue & Green should not be seen, Unless there's a colour inbetween!
In this day and age no colour combo is taboo, in some cases the wilder the better.
You may wish to go natural, with summer blue skies and green foliage or quirky, snazzy,
navy and lime. It's completely up to you, we cannot wait to see what you come up with.
 
Well here is my card, actually 2 cards and I could have done more, but the sun was calling me outside after work, what a wonderful couple of days for a change.

The house is by Bugaboo and is paper pieced and coloured  in PS, the DP is by Audrey Jean Roberts, I added the ribbon, blue for the sky and green for the grass! sorry that's how my mind worked at that moment.  The card has gone a bit curved going through the printer, but that will be corrected with a bit of weight on it.
 
 











 
My second card was a fluke, because I was looking for DP's to go into the house card and I came across this DP by Kara Henry at craftastical, blue and green - just the colours, so I cut a piece of the DP and copied one of the cars in PS and enlarged it, the border frame is also from the kit. So another card was born and so simply too, of course I had to add Stickles and I added 2 buttons, can you tell I made up the sentiment, I know, simple!


 
I am entering the following challenges



13 comments:

Unknown said...

Super stamping Faith and two super cards , love the house one Hugs Elaine

Lisa Jane said...

oh the house is cute .. but i love cars .. so the second one is my favourite
Lisa x

kelly ledder said...

OOOH HOW gorgeous are these too card! I love the blue and green!

Sally H said...

Two fabulous cards, Faith! I love them both!

Shirley Young said...

I think this is a lovely colour combination, two great cards.

debby4000 said...

Love them both Faith but the second one is my favourite.
luv
Debby

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous Faith, I love them both, but the house gets my vote. Hugs Sxx

Denise said...

Two gorgeous cards Faith. That little house is so sweet and the car looks great with button wheels. Love them both.
Hugs
Denise xx

Mandi said...

Super card, love that house
Thanks very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Unknown said...

O how pretty, love both your cards, so sweet. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xxx

Chrissie said...

I'm sorry I'm so late in commenting on these lovely cards!
I love them... difficult to choose a favourite.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Aileen said...

Both your cards are great Faith. I love the cute little house on the first and think the cars are a cute way to welcome a new baby boy.

Aileen x

Anonymous said...

Great cards Faith and I love your thinking using the ribbons for sky and grass I think its inspired. Both are gorgeous and beautifully CAS
Marie