28 December 2012

Va Va Voom

Good Afternoon everyone, another dark, cloudy, raining day.  Just GREAT for crafting LOL.

A card for a friends daughter was needed, she was 20 on Christmas Eve. She wants her own personalised number plate, so I went and did one for her LOL.

The car was a drawing of a Clio (her car) downloaded from the web, which I coloured in PS to match the girl and elements from Julie C Designs Friends Forever kit, the girl looks just like my friends daughter, she has flowing red hair too and long legs.  I added the Va Va Voom cut on my Cricut, as it was in the old advert of the Clio on TV, hoped she liked it.



I shall enter the following challenges with this card 





My New Year resolution is that, I will continue to enter challenges this year even though my style is not as clever as the fabulous cards that also enter.









8 comments:

Shirley Young said...

This certainly has the WOW factor Faith - I think it's fabulous. I keep thinking about entering challenges too but never get round to it and I think my style is probably a bit too plain anyway.

Bonnie said...

What a fun birthday card for a young woman! I'll bet she loves it!

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is brilliant .. what a fab image!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas
Lisa x

NGCARDS said...

Great creation hun! Hope you have a great New Year! Thanks for playing along at Charisma Cardz! xxx

Caz said...

This is lovely..Thank you for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz, and good luck.

Caz CC DT

Vicky Hayes said...

This is another brilliantly personalised card Faith and I'm sure it went down a treat! Hope you will join in with all the challenges because I love coming to see what you've been up to and it's always something amazing! Happy new year, love Vicky x

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow, wow!!! This is amazing Faith!! You are so clever and creative and I don't want to hear you putting your work down anymore - make that your new year's resolution too!! I would not say it if it wasn't true so believe in yourself. Now I'll put my teacher voice back in the box until Monday, lol!
xxx

Leah l'Orange said...

oooh, what a FUN card! i wish i'd gotten something that fab for my 20th! :) love the sentiment and the sassy chica! thanks for playing along with the Charisma Galz - hope you'll join us again soon! :)