19 June 2013

Dress card

HI Everyone, what a beautiful day, it was supposed to be the hottest day of the year so far, not in our part of the world it wasn't, very warm and windy with threatening clouds was the order of the day.

Only a quick post tonight, as we have been stripping my son's room today, after numerous attempts to get him out of the room, so that it could be done. WOW what a difference already and not yet finished.

Anyhow onto the cards. well 2, but the same design as you can see, (I used Katina Killey card here as inspiration ummm! cased one, which I can't find on her blog)

I used a Digistamp Boutique dress with papers layered in PS, the papers are from  Elledesigns, a really bright digi kit.  The sentiment, which I love, is from Create with TLC.  After I had printed it out, I printed another dress and layered it 3D.  Now as you probably know, it's quite unusual for me to do CAS cards, but I thought these didn't need anything more.





Challenges I'm entering

http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/challenge-91-flowers-galore.html  (Flowers galore, hope there is enough)

http://ladybugscraftsinkchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/flowers-and-ribbon-challenge.html  FLowers and ribbon (yep)

http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/hot-hot-hot.html  colour theme so using warm colours such as reds, hot pinks, oranges, yellows etc  (yep)

14 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what fabulous dress cards.
luv
Debby

Sarn said...

Love, love, love these two Faith. Very summery xxx

Beverley said...

Love these cards! Hugs Bev x

Pat K said...

Fabulous CAS cards Faith. LOVE the patterns on the dresses with the ribbon trim. hugs, pat k x

Shirley Young said...

They look stunning Faith and I love the sentiment.

Zippy said...

Love these cards! Gorgeous papers too xxx

Viv said...

Gorgeous cards and I love the pretty dresses too Faith :) Viv xx

Vicky Hayes said...

LOVE these to bits Faith and I agree, they need nothing more. I particularly like the print of the dress on the right - in fact I can see myself wearing that one! (all we'd need is the sunshine!) Vicky x

Bonnie said...

Such chic dresses! I cut out some dresses using a friends die. I'll be using them for a class later this summer. I may have to CASE this layout! Love it!

Sally H said...

Gorgeous! These dresses are so versatile aren't they? Love them! Great minds think alike. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. You are so kind x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Love these floral dresses. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at LCI Flowers and Ribbon Challenge this fortnight.
Diane xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a beautiful pair of dress cards which fit perfectly the Bearly Mine Designs Challenge this week of “flowers galore”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

Linby said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these! Is the sentiment done on the PC too?
So pleased for your Son.
Linbyx

Whimsey said...

Oh those are adorable; love the papers!


Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!!

~Michele