09 June 2013

Fathers Day

Hi everyone, hasn't it been the most wonderful few days, I have spent most of my time in the garden reading and lazing, quite rare for me to do this, but today I HAD to do some crafting and thought what can I do, so looked through Feline Playful and found just what I was inspired to do, in fact, so much I could have done a lot more, although I did 4 more. I love making men's cards, must be the 4 brother influence LOL. but, this is what my offering is for you today.

The image is of course Strongman by Mo Manning, perhaps some of us would like a macho man like this????  the digi papers are by Summer Driggs from her Fathers Day set. I have wanted to use this word paper since I had the set, quite a while ago.  I added the buttons, sorry can't remember where I bought them.  I printed the card with the base blue and then added the other papers and the framed "superman".  Oh! yes, I coloured superman in PS.


I am entering the following challenges

http://digihaven.blogspot.ca/2013/06/anything-goes-challenge-for-our-one.html
Anything Goes

http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.ca/2013/06/dsc-39-make-it-masculine-wdigi-darla.html  Make it masculine

http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/challenge-10.html
Anything Goes

11 comments:

Shirley Young said...

What a great card Faith, the image is brilliant. Unlike you I hate doing male cards - maybe it's because I don't have any brothers to give me inspiration !!

Sarn said...

SUPER male card Faith. xxx

Kim Dellow said...

LOL! Great card! Kim

Mynn xx said...

This is so fun, Faith! LOVE the image and I think it's perfect for a Father's Day card!!! Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven! :)

Bonnie said...

Hee hee! This is what all of them wish they looked like! Wonderful coloring and layout, Faith! Enjoying the sun and a good book sounds wonderful!

Vicky Hayes said...

Good for you Faith doing a bit of lazing! Heaven only knows we get little enough chance to do it and it does us the world of good! Love the card with that image that always makes me giggle. And no, I'd rather not thank you LOL! Vicky x

Sarah said...

What a fun masculine card! Love the digital paper and your PS coloring is beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

Denise Pustelniak said...

I love the body builder! Fantastic coloring! Thanks for sharing at Digitally Sweet!

G Peplow said...

Brilliant! I love this card Faith, hugs Gay x
p.s
It's nice to hear you have one chap who enjoys his cards at least LOL x

Unknown said...

GREAT Father's Day card! And amazing coloring!

Thanks for playing along at DigiHaven!
~Andrea
www.permissiontocreate.com

Shirley-Anne said...

GREAT MASCULINE CREATION .The strong man image is superbly coloured and I love the papers .
hugs Shirley-Anne