07 June 2013

Wedding card

Hi everyone, I have come in from the beautiful sunshine just to say hello to you all! well there was another reason! but thought I'd say hello and show you a card I did for a baby to her parents on their wedding.

I used a beautiful Mo Manning digi stamp, "The Walker" coloured her in PS, added papers by Pink Petticoat to her dress and the background, and a heart stamp by Dawn by Designs onto the small dot paper. I also added a heart spray into the hands of the baby by Julie C Designs, then 3D'd the baby, I added a lovely ribbon and flower.  I cut the ovals out with my new Xcut nesting die.  I'm happy to say it was loved by her newly married parents.


I am entering the following challenges

http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/188-challenge-for-children-of-all-ages_6.html  *adult participants MUST use one of Mo's "children" images

http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/challenge-53-wedding-anniversary.html  Wedding or Anniversary

11 comments:

Bonnie said...

What an adorable card, Faith! I love how you've 3-D the little girl and her tiny spray of hearts! Beautiful bow too!

Pat said...

Oh Faith...what a sweet idea! And what a beautiful card! I love this Mo image and your coloring is beautiful! I love the 3-D effect...and how sweet to have this little darlin' carrying heart flowers! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

Shirley Young said...

This really pretty Faith. Love how you've used the stamp, 3ding it really brings it to life. The little spray is a lovely touch too.

Unknown said...

This is adorable, Faith! Love the dimension of the image. So glad you chose to join us in Mo's Challenge.

Vicky Hayes said...

What a sweet card Faith - all sorts of cards are needed these days aren't they?! Glad to hear you're enjoying the sunshine. Vicky x

kelly ledder said...

This is amazing I truly adore it xxx

Karen Dunbrook said...

just a delight!!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card Faith - love the layout and the colours. Gill x

Pauline said...

Oh how gorgeous Faith, what a stunning card! Love it!

Pat K said...

Such an adorable card Faith. I love how you 3D'd the image. Pat K x

Carol said...

This is so sweet. Thanks for joining in our Wedding/Anniversary at CFAS. Carol DT x