13 January 2014

Tie-rific card!

Hi Everyone, from darkest Wales, rain, rain and more rain.  I could do with a view of the sun, oh! well will have to make my own sunshine somehow :)

This little card helps, it's for one of my brother's (the one with MND) it was difficult to think of a theme and thought this would have a double meaning of happy day and healthwise a good day, hope he sees it that way.

I used the ties and paper from a digi kit, I "heart" my Dad by Wishing Well Creations. A simple layout and card, but quite bright I think.  Hope you all have a Tie-rific day :)


 There aren't many men's challenges now, but I have found one at Dream Valley Challenge, there are a few anything goes, but I'll stick to just one this time.

http://dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/challenge-73-boysmen-and-design-team.html  Boy's/ Men - yep!

6 comments:

Sue said...

Great male card.Love the colours.

Pat K said...

Great masculine card Faith with lovely colours. pat k x

Shirley Young said...

Lovely, bright card Faith. Finding what to do for male cards is always difficult for me but this is a great idea.

Holly Young said...

oh Faith, this is really cute. I like all of the different papers you used for the ties.

Anonymous said...

Its fantastic Faith, love the different papers and the bright and cheeriness of this card you certainly brought a little sunshine to me with this beauty.

Marie

MagsB said...

Yep, this is definitely a tie-riffic card! just perfect for a man! What a great layout and gorgeous papers, too! (Now, how to get my Old Man to wear a tie that isn't navy or muddy brown? Hmmmmm!)

I hope the rain is easing up for you, isn't it depressing? But at least the days are getting a bit longer, and spring is just over the horizon!!

Oops, nearly forgot - thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x