09 February 2015

Teddy Inchies

My DT post today for Deedee's Digis uses her Teddy Frame, which is a "Try Before You Buy" I've used this a few times, so handy for different occasions.  

The Digi papers are also from Deedee and are from her Spring Chicks kit. I added an embossed piece of card behind the images, added buttons and a little heart. All layered and planned in PS first, printed and layered onto card.  This is for a Deedee's Digis sponsored challenge by Outlawz "Greeting Challenge"



The "Hello, Hello, Hello" reminds me of a TV programme from the 1950's, in my distant past LOL, maybe some of you Brits remember "Dixon of Dock Green". It was about a Police Constable, I suppose one of the first Police programmes on British TV. It was a loved series. In it "Dixon" used to say "Hello Hello Hello", a fact a bit surplus for here really, but that is what I remembered when doing this card.

I went to Google and sought information about the programme and found it ran from 1955 - 1976, it was a gentle look at life back then. Here is a story about the series.  

Dixon of Dock Green
This is Jack Warner as Dixon

7 comments:

Pamellia said...

Wonderful piece Faith! I love that bubble pattern in the background and the buttons on the corners is a fabulous accent idea for a teddy bear project! hugs :)

Linda Osterwise, DT said...

Faith, I love your card, and I can see that Deedee's Digis has some great designs to offer. Thank you for supporting the Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge this week. Hugz, Linda

Anonymous said...

Brilliant carf and especially the play on words -0,an other well done you. lolx

Jacee said...

how fabulous Faith, great design, and so cute too!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Pippa said...

Great idea Faith, to use the little teddy images as inchies.

cotnob said...

This is an adorable card Faith, such a cute little bear and pretty papers.
I remember Dixon of Dock Green - I think it was one of the first TV programmes I watched - it must have been towards the end of the series though!
Pauline
x

Shirley Young said...

Such a sweet card Faith and I know what you mean about hello, hello, hello, I have a memory of watching it in back and white !!