10 June 2015

Life's a Beach!


Hello Everyone, a DT post today for Deedee's Digis a sponsored challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge the theme is "The Great Outdoors".

My outdoors today is the beach and this fabulous image from the "Life's a Beach" kit by Deedee's Digis. I like to take the outline images from the kits, so that I can colour to match any DP's I use, that's the wonder of Deedee's kits, you have so much choice to use the ready coloured image or as I do (most of the time) use the outline images and colour them yourself.

Anyhow on to my card. I used the piggy in the "rubber ring" as it was to us, shows my age doesn't it LOL. The sentiment is also from the kit, great - no looking for something to match.

All designed in PS - of course LOL. I printed the layers and layered onto black card. Added some Stickles and 3D gloss.

I used a cut file to make the ice cream cone, yep! even the cherry is included. I used the solid image included in the file, as I was cutting such a small cone, like a button.



You can find the (choice of 2) Ice Cream Cut file by Shirley's Cards
DP's Amanda Wittenborn Aloha kit.

7 comments:

Pamellia said...

Wonderful layout Faith! The criss crossing panels are so perfectly placed! Love the little ice cream cone you added, so perfect for a summer theme! hugs :)

Shirley Young said...

A great fun card Faith and such lovely colours.

Pat K said...

Another fun creation...cute image and the black frame works so well. hugs, Pat K xx

Jacee said...

Fabulous Faith, love the papers and the little pig is just so cute!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

NanaConnie said...

Adorable, Faith, and I love how you used that older sketch from Aud Sentiments.

Bonnie said...

What fun! I'd like to be riding the waves right now!

Lena said...

Beautiful and fun card. Love the pretty papers you used. Thank you for the inspiration.
♥ Lena - DT
Lena’s Creations