21 August 2015

Watercolour rose

HI everyone, while my 'puter was being naughty, I told you I made a few cards without it, here is another one.

I used water colour pencils on the rose after stamping it. Yes! a wooden block stamp, I think it is Docrafts. The papers were from a magazine, I've had them a long time. I used a sketch design that I have used before, I can't find it, but I think it's from Mojo on Monday, I used a Martha Stewart punch between the layers and added a ribbon and gems. I used Tonic circle dies to cut the rose and red card layer.


12 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Ooh, loving this one hun, lovely rose bloom and the papers are super pretty. All in all gorgeousness. Hugs xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

That rose looks so beautiful Faith!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is lovely. A beautiful rose image and gorgeous papers and ribbon to back it up.

Shirley Young said...

Your water colouring looks really good Faith and the papers go so well with the colour of the rose.

Jacee said...

Love this design Faith, so pretty
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sue said...

A very pretty card Faith.
Hugs

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Faith, such a beautiful rose.
Pauline
x

MaryH said...

As you know, I love roses. I'm so impressed with the shading on this lovely watercolored one. It's a beautiful image, and you did it justice! The design of the card is pretty with the triangular cut and trimming with the lacey MS border punch. You should leave your computer more often! This one was certainly a big success. PS will be so jealous! TFS & Happy wkend.

debby4000 said...

Such a beautiful rose card.
luv
Debby

Linby said...

Nice to see one of your real life makes LOL! Such a pretty stamp and you coloured it beautifully.
Linbyx

Sally H said...

wow, wow, wow! A gorgeous card, Faith! I love it! Beautiful colouring!

Pat K said...

Very pretty water colouring Faith. Great shading and I love the dp. Your digital skills are amazing...but I see you can rock the pencils too. hugs, Pat K x