08 November 2015

Snow cat?

Hi Everyone, I really enjoyed putting this together, AND it's hand coloured with my Spectrum Noirs, I print and cut the image on the Cameo, then coloured it, loved doing that :)

I have used the background a few times, it just so handy and goes with lots of images, the trees are PS Christmas Tree Brushes. adding a bit of silver Stickles and 3D gloss for his specs.



Movember image Eastwind
DP Snackpackgu DST blog hop Jan. snow scene
Star overlay background Sheila Reid Pixelscrapper
Christmas Tree PS brushes free on web
Snow Alpha Carin Grobe Design

10 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Super cute - this mustached "dashing" little chap! Goes great with the saying! Super background too. Love it all!

Hetty said...

What a great card! I love that big mustache on the cat.
Sweet background too.

Pat K said...

What a great card Faith. Super image for movember and I love your colouring...and that winter background. xx

Shirley Young said...

Love the cat Faith and your colouring looks really good. Super card xx

MaryH said...

This just made me smile. This cat is so goofy-cute with his stash, and that sentiment is so perfect! Love your coloring (you're just as good with the Noirs, as you are with PS!) and that background is fan-tabulous. Amazing trees..and only you could do that. I have a cameo gathering dust - and sure wish you'd come my way & give me some lessons! Both with the Cameo AND PS. This is just adorable, and such fun. Well done!! TFS & HUgs

Chriss America Real said...

This is so cute! It made me laugh and smile!

Hugs,
Chriss

http://chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

Nancy said...

hahaha Oh, Faith! This card seriously made me laugh out loud! I love it! :o)

Carol L said...

I love this whimsical little chap out playing in the snow! Cute card!

Bonnie said...

Great job of coloring, Faith! Love the glasses!

NanaConnie said...

Too cute! Has me giggling.