28 March 2016

Boy Ballet dance

Hi Everyone, hope you are all enjoying your Easter break. A short post you will be happy to hear LOL.

My card is for a Great Nephew, who has taken up ballet dancing, but is being laughed at for it, so I decided to make him a ballet dance card, but not make it too obvious in case it would be laughed at by his friends. You know the same as the boy in the film "Billy Elliot".

Anyhow, here it is. I hope he likes it. I found the image on the web and copied it a few times and changed the colours in PS, I saw a similar image with the sentiment on the web, so decided to case it.

I did a print and cut on the Cameo and cut an offset white layer for it to sit on, it was added with dimensionals. so was the 8 and the sentiment. The paper was chosen as I thought of him flying through rainbows and it made it a bit anonymous I thought.  Hope you understand what I am getting at!


This is the inside.



14 comments:

Shirley Young said...

Wonderful design Faith and I love the verse. Such a shame your GN is being made fun of, hope it doesn't put him off his dancing.

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW amazed at how you brought it to life!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Pamellia said...

Wow, totally psychedelic man! tee hee. Love your bright rainbow of colours Faith, a real eye-catcher! Hope you had a great Easter weekend. hugs :)

baileyrosy.com said...

Kids can be so insensitive sometimes , I love this card and the fantastic sentiment, such a beautiful creation Faith love all of the swirliness such great movement.

Marie

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is awesome Faith! You really feel the movement of the dance on this! He'll love it!

Christine said...

Love it! What a wonderful interpretation, he will love it.

Linby said...

Wow this is an amazing design, so much movement. It's perfect for a dancer and a boy, I love the positions inside too.

cotnob said...

A super card Faith, lovely bright colours and great sentiment. The verse on the inside is perfect.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

Lovely bright colours Faith and a clever idea for a card x

G Peplow said...

Oh Faith that works so well, you clever old stick, he will be delighted I'm sure. I love it, well done :D x

Karen said...

Oh what an absolutely awesomely perfect card!!
Faith you nailed it with this one! I bet he loved it so much.

Big hugs,
Karen.xx

Hetty said...

Oh boy,this is a totally awesome card, Faith. Lov how you did all the colors and with the dancer it is just perfect!

Aileen said...

Love the rainbow of colours. x

Bonnie said...

A wonderful image and sentiment! Those dancers do seem to fly don't they?