22 August 2016

Bike thanks

Hi Everyone, well I think I am getting back to normal now after all that happened last week! who would think a few days away would cause so much upheaval in time?

My card today is for the Digistamps4joy FB progressive challenge. A really great image, that would have been wonderful for a scrapbook page IF! I had taken photos of all those wonderful wheat fields last week. Anyhow, I decided to make a tag card. I laid it out and coloured it in PS and sent it to the Cameo to cut. Then added a die cut bike free from a magazine last month which I coloured with SN markers, and a Die'sire thank you die. I added the bike, as I could see someone riding through the countryside alongside the fields, I'm such a romantic LOL.


https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.708703455937618&type=3

http://die-cut-divas.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/august-vacations.html
August Vacations with die (I have 2)

17 comments:

cotnob said...

This is brilliant Faith, you have created such a lovely little scene.
Pauline
x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Cool card...gives me almost an Amish feel and primitive...love it. Also reminds me of fondant icing...I know..strange , right? It's full of eye candy.

Mac Mable said...

This is so clever, pretty and arty all in one. Fabulous project x

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW this is such an intriguing.."how did she do that!!" type of creation....sooo gorgeous
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Shirley Young said...

Fab card Faith, love the shape and the image xx

Sarn said...

WOW - LOVE this Faith. Very nice indeed.xxx

Nancy said...

It's wonderful, Faith! Very creative tag card!
Now I have to find out what happened last week! :o)

Kate said...

Such a fun tag! The fields look fabulous and I love your colour choice. Such a sweet little bike too. Such a bonus that it was a magazine freebie!

Hetty said...

Absolutely fabulous tag, Faith. Great image. Love the coloring.

creationsnz said...

Super tag and lovely holiday feeling you've created. Thanks for joining the Die Cut Divas, CarolG

MaryH said...

A really pretty tag card. Love the top shape, and all the fields of flowers. The bike adds a nice touch of whimsy & imagery of someone riding through the flower fields. Doing a bit of catchup commenting, so now have to go see what's been going on with you! TFS & thanks for the good wishes sent my way. Hugs

Shona Erlenborn said...

Too cute - totally love it!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your tag is both cute and fun. I liked hearing about your inspiration. Thanks, for sharing.

Arlene said...

What a really cute tag. I love the design and lines in your design.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Karen Dunbrook said...

so awesome...looks like a little quilt!

Bonnie said...

Beautiful coloring on this fun design! I love the addition of the bicycle!

Linby said...

This reminds me of Clarice Cliff designs, love those fields.