23 November 2016

Landscapes



Hi Everyone, here my DT card for 

The Male Room
My card today is a freebie cut file from Birds Cards
cut on the Cameo
Sentiment is by Paulette at Create at TLC  
should have been easy!, but 2 went into the bin with terrible cuts, I
 think it's time for a new mat and blade?
DP is one I printed and forgot to take note of who by, 
now I can't find it, duh!  if I do I will update this post.
I used a Uniball gold glitter pen for the windows.
Sentiment cut out with Tattered Lace pin dot die.

Go see what my Team mates have done, they are so creative.


12 comments:

Buffy said...

Gorgeous winter scene Faith.

Hugs
Buffy x

Shona Erlenborn said...

Fabulous creation! Looks like a good one for mass production too? Love the sentiment.

Deborah Frings said...

Such a lovely Christmas card. The winter scene is lovely and I do like that gorgeous sentiment. xxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous Christmas card Faith, a lovely winter scene.
Pauline
x

Kate said...

Such a pretty card!! Third time's a charm as the cuts look fabulous. Love the glittery windows too!

wannabcre8tive said...

Faith, this is beautiful. I love the starry sky and glittery windows.

Crafting with Darcy said...

Wow, that is a beautiful card, Faith! I love the winter sky and how you were so creative making this card! A card anyone would be thrilled to receive!
Hugs!
Darcy

Jane said...

Beautiful CAS Christmas scene, love the snowy night sky.

MaryH said...

Why do I always want to see the ones you tossed? This is so pretty, and I love the white silhouette of the houses against that pretty paper. Adding the golden windows made it so warm & inviting...Perfect paper for the sky too! TFS & Hugs(hope you're doing well too, and ready to have a pleasant wkend. )

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

Great card! I'll admit I didnt see the actual image at first then I noticed the houses lol. Excellent job

Linby said...

Love your landscape - I'm hoping to have a go at this one. L x

Nancy said...

Beautiful! I'm just waiting for it to look like that outside! I've just used my first cut file...so much FUN! :o)