03 December 2016

Pudding mice

Hi Everyone, I have a card I have made from a CD today. I bought the CD while it was reduced just to try CD images out. I find it strange that I just print them instead of "playing" with them, but after the 3rd one made I got a little used to it.

Anyhow on to my card.
 The image is from a Crafters Companion CD
 entitled Christmas in  Moonbeam Meadow.
The green card is from a Dovecraft pack, I have to say, until
 I bought this CD, I have struggled to match anything to the odd green!
image is layered onto silver card
cut with a Tattered Lace pin dot die
the buttons from the CD are also cut with the same die
stretch silver cord through the buttons


8 comments:

Pamellia said...

Beautiful card Faith. Love the pudding image, a Christmas treat for the eyes!! Lovely colours and those button embellies are so much fun!! hope everything is well with you :)

Shona Erlenborn said...

Oh my gosh! This is so lovely. These cute little mice lying with their fat little bellies- total cuteness. Love the background too and especially the buttons!

G Peplow said...

Hi Faith, This is great, I love those little house mouse and you made a fab card with them!!! Thank you so much for your visit and kind words :D Hugs Gay x

cotnob said...

A sweet card Faith, such a cute image and great design.
Pauline
x

Hetty said...

Totally darling card and very Christmassy!

MaryH said...

What a great find on this CD, as the image is just darling. Looks great with the 'odd green c/s' too. Which doesn't look at all odd on your scalloped card base. I have some shades that don't work with anything else too, and sometimes, sponging over with ink, can help use these up. I LIKE this shade of green though, and love the tiny mice with their cake! TFS & happy wkend. Hugs

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wow...turned out beautifully. Yup, I bet is was hard for you not to doodle. I have a House Mouse CD and I doodle a tad now and then. They do such a great job and even provide matching papers most time. It's a nice change every once in a while. This set I bet is super after seeing your lovely card and all the eye candy and other textures.

Linby said...

I love it - I usually take their cds into a graphics programme to manipulate them.