04 May 2017

Got my head in the sand!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone, a quickie from me as it is late at night scheduling this. A digi coloured image from Limited Runs, with a watercolour effect added to it with PS filters, I thought it suited the background paper which is a watercolour effect background from Gina Jane at Daisie.

I saw the quote a little while back on the web and copied it, thinking I may use it one day, well it's today LOL. I have done it for the progressive challenge at Limited Runs FB page.

That's all from me for today. Something different tomorrow. Sorry for the haste, but bed it calling.


8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Lol, just love this. Yip the weekend is nearly here. So wonderfully coloured too.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

NanaConnie said...

Faith, this is incredible! I love the watercolor effect. Your sentiment is hysterically funny. :-D

cotnob said...

A super card Faith, such a fun image and quote.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mac Mable said...

Such a fun card and what a fabulous sentiment x Love it!

Shirley Young said...

Brilliant card Faith, love the watercolour effect x

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh, this is just hilarious!! I could use about 20 of these cards to hand out to some people I know, just need to change the sentiment to something more fitting to their attitudes! lol. A wonderful design my friend!! hugs :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this card with its funny sentiment - that is exactly how I feel on a Monday morning!!

Karen Dunbrook said...

giggle...smiling!
xx Karen