01 December 2017

Angels

Hi Everyone, my post today is a DT post for the

  Anything Goes Challenge
at

I am busy with "life", but I want to fulfill my role with my DT duties, therefore my card today is one I coloured in, with what was to be Winter colours, but in the end I think it's a little "ethereal" and I like it. I hope you will too. I loved the quote.
image - Morgans Artworld
coloured in PS
Venetian die - Tattered Lace
feather die - freebie from a magazine
digitally torn paper - Atomic Cupcake
fussy cut and shabbied 

Here is a photo of the most beautiful rainbow that appeared this week. It was actually a double rainbow, but I didn't have the second one in the photo!

I also have a photo of the first frost on the lawn and the reflection on the lawn from glass, just wonderful shapes.


10 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Faith. a gorgeous image and such an elegant design.
I hope everything is OK with you.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Shirley Young said...

A stunning card Faith, love the subtle colours. Great photos too, we have had a little snow already but nothing that lingered thank goodness although it did look quite pretty as it was falling.

Linby said...

Love the subtle colours on this one and the die cuts look great with the image.
Super photos.

Mac Mable said...

Wow stunning card. Love the ethereal look to your amazing card and the detailing of the digitally torn paper x

Brenda said...

I don't just like it, I love it!!! What a beautiful card Faith! I love the way you colored this angel image and I love the sentiment. Wow, look at the beautiful rainbow!!! It's hard to get pictures of rainbows, but you have gotten a beautiful one. The colors are so vibrant. I also love the second photo, what a cool looking photo! Not only is it a beautiful frosty looking photo, but it is so cool how the glass made those shapes on the lawn. You are a great photographer Faith! Hugs, Brenda

Jacki Daniels said...

gorgeous card Faith and lovely photos xx hope you're well x

NanaConnie said...

Fabulous photos, Faith (like that alliteration?), and I adore your almost white on white! Beautiful angel with incredible coloring. Love the feather die cuts.

Dr Sonia S V said...

So beautiful and soothing this card is ,,,love the color palette you have chosen too
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Kate said...

Such a beautiful card - and lovely quote too!

Your rainbow photo is incredible! It must have been amazing to see in life! Love the frost and reflection as well!

Karen Dunbrook said...

so gorgeous Faith.
Wishing you a wonderful Christmas filled with many blessings.
xx Karen